144 gm (5.1 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: NEW Fully Cooked Turkey Burger (55692)
|Turkey Burger||25 each||25 each|
|Canola Oil||30 ml||1 fl oz|
|Garlic, Minced Fine||20 ml||0.7 fl oz|
|Mushrooms, sliced||1.4 L||5.9 cups|
|Mustard, Dijon||15 ml||0.5 fl oz|
|Gravy, Brown||1 L||4.2 cups|
|Chives, Fresh, Chopped||30||17.6 oz|
- Build the turkey dish but placing turkey patties on a baking sheet, leaving a space between each. Heat in a 350 F oven. Cook turkey burger to an internal temperature of 165 F (60 C). Remove and place in full size (or half size) hotel pans, with some overlap to create a space underneath the edges, keep warm.
- In a large pan or pot, heat oil. Add minced garlic and saute for 5 minutes. Add sliced mushrooms and saute until tender. Remove and set aside.
- In the same pot, heat brown gravy and dijon mustard to a simmer. Add mushrooms and garlic, and simmer another 10 minutes to combine the flavours.
- Pour Hunter Gravy over the layered turkey patties inside the pans. Serve one turkey patty with a laddle of hot Hunter Sauce over the top for service (60 ml or 2 fl oz).
- Garnish with a sprinkling of fresh, finely chopped chives by sprinkling over the top of the final dish (either in the hotel pans or on each plate, your choice).
Serve with oven roasted home-fried potatoes (or spatzle) and steamed cauliflower or Brussels Sprouts (not included in the nutritional analysis).
Nutritional Info per 144 gm (5.1 oz)
|Calories (49.6% from fat)||171 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||2.42 g|
|Trans Fat||0.047 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.2 g|
|Vitamin A||33.4 RE|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|