2 each (197 g/6.9 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Fully Cooked Diced Turkey (#64364)
|Maple Leaf Cooked Diced Turkey||1.5 Kg||3.3 lbs|
|Celery, fresh, diced||820 ml||3.5 cups|
|Parsley, fresh, chopped||30 ml||1 fl oz|
|Green Peppers, fresh, small diced||350 ml||1.5 cups|
|Red Peppers, fresh, small diced||475 ml||2 cups|
|English Muffins, Whole Wheat||25 Each||25 Each|
|Light Mayonnaise||350 ml||1.5 cups|
|Mozerella Cheese||500 g||1.1 lbs|
|Dill, dried||40 ml||1.4 fl oz|
|Salt||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||15 ml||1 tbsp|
- The day before thaw diced cooked turkey in refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- In a large mixing bowl toss together the diced turkey, celery, green peppers, red peppers ,parsley and the herbs (a dill seasoning mix can substitute for the dill, salt and pepper in the recipe). Add the mayonnaise and gently mix till combined.Cover the bowl with saran and refrigerate at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Preheat convection oven at 325'F/165'C. On a large baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper place english muffin halves and toast til light brown.
- Place 80 ml of the Turkey mix onto each english muffin using #12 scoop and sprinkle with 15 ml/1 Tbsp of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Return to the preheated convection oven for approximately 2 minutes till the cheese is melted. Hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- Serve 2 each per serving.
Garnish with fresh sprig of parsley on top prior to service (optional).
Serve with a mixed green salad.
Nutritional Info per 2 each (197 g/6.9 oz)
|Calories (30 % from fat)||307 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||3.51 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5.0 g|
|Vitamin A||37 RE|
|Vitamin C||24.7 mg|