1 each(183 g/6.5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders BBQ Beef Ribette (#41434)
|Maple Leaf Beef Ribette BBQ, 85 grams each||25 each||25 each|
|Vegetable or Olive Oil||30 ml||1 FL oz|
|Onions, Slices||750 g||1.7 Lbs|
|Green Peppers, Slices||750 g||1.7 Lbs|
|Swiss Cheese||525 g||1.2 Lbs|
- The day before, thaw the cooked BBQ beef ribette in the refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C. Place Maple Leaf BBQ Beef Ribettes on a baking sheet and heat in oven to ensure an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is reached for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- In a preheated large fry pan or grill, add the oil and grill the onions and green peppers until done and tender. Set aside.
- While still on the baking sheet, top each beef ribette with some grilled vegetables. Top with slice (20 g) swiss cheese and place back into the oven until the cheese melts over the beef and vegetables.
- Serve 1 each per serving.
Garnish with fresh herb sprigs.
Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and roasted root vegetables.
Nutritional Info per 1 each(183 g/6.5 oz)
|Calories (59% from fat)||272 kcal|
|Total Fat||22.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||8.3 g|
|Total Sugar||3.8 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1.3 g|
|Vitamin A||57.8 RE|
|Vitamin C||3.1 mg|