101 gm (3.5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: NEW Turkey Breakfast Sausage (60000)
|Turkey Sasuage Links (28 g each)||50 each||50 each|
|Puff Pastry (raw, ready-to-roll)||1 Kg||2.2 lbs|
|Cream Cheese||600 g||1.3 lbs|
|Cranberries, Dried||100 g||3.5 oz|
|Eggs, Raw||2 each||2 each|
|Water||15 ml||1/2 fl oz|
- Combine cream cheese and cranberries in a bowl, chill and set aside. Combine the eggs and water into a small bowl and set aside with a pastry brush handy.
- Roll out (45 g or 1.5 oz) of puff pastry, making sure it is long enough to place two end-to-end link sausages.
- Build the turkey dish by placing 2 turkey sausage links end-to-end and evenly spread 30 g (1 oz) of the cranberry-cream cheese mixture onto each piece of puff pastry. Gently roll the puff pastry into a log, making sure the rolls is not too loose. When you reach the edge of the puff pastry, lightly brush the edge with the egg wash mixture and seal the roll.
- Place the turkey sausage rolls onto a baking sheet, leaving a space between each roll for the dough to rise. Brush the tops lightly with the remaining egg wash and bake in a pre-heated 350 F oven until golden brown. Cook turkey sausage to an internal temperature of 165 F (60 C).
- Garnish with a yogurt dip or condiment (not included in nutritional analysis).
Nutritional Info per 101 gm (3.5 oz)
|Calories (59.2% from fat)||337 kcal|
|Saturated Fat||5.27 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.8 g|
|Vitamin A||9.4 RE|
|Vitamin C||0 g|