197 g/6.9 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Grilled & Ready Diced Turkey (64364)
|Maple Leaf Cooked Diced Turkey||1.5 kg||3.3 lbs|
|Vegetable oil||15 ml||1 tbsp|
|Onions, chopped||225 g||7.9 oz|
|Celery, chopped||225 g||7.9 oz|
|Bread stuffing, prepared||500 g||1.1 Lbs|
|Cranberry sauce, whole berry||450 g||1 lb|
|Mashed potatoes, prepared||2 kg||4.4 Lbs|
|Parsley, chopped||45 ml||3 tbsp|
- Thaw Maple Leaf Cooked Diced Turkey in steam table pan in refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower the day before.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C. Heat oil in pan and saute onions, and celery for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Spray a 2" deep full size insert pan with cooking spray.
- Place half diced turkey in full steam table pan.
- Top with half bread stuffing, all the cranberry sauce and all the sautéed vegetables.
- Top with half mashed potatoes.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients (remaining diced turkey/remaining stuffing), finishing with mashed potatoes.
- Bake in convection oven for 55-60 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 170°F (75°C).
Garnish with chopped parsley and a drizzle of turkey gravy .
Serve with a colourful vegetable.
Nutritional Info per 197 g/6.9 oz
|Calories (19 % from fat)||244 kcal|
|Total Fat||5.1 gm|
|Saturated Fat||1.1 gm|
|Dietary Fiber||2.0 gm|
|Total Sugar||10.1 gm|
|Vitamin A||36.4 RE|
|Vitamin C||9.3 mg|