Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Fully Cooked Diced Turkey (#64364)
|Maple Leaf Cooked Diced Turkey||1.5 Kg||3.3 lbs|
|Tortilla Shells- 10"||25 Each||25 Each|
|Tomatoes, fresh, diced||250 g||8.8 oz|
|Red Onions, fresh, sliced||140 g||4.9 oz|
|Green Peppers, small diced||100 g||3.5 oz|
|Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded||350 g||12.3 oz|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||200 g||7 oz|
|Sour Cream, reduced fat||750 ml||3 cups|
|Salsa, tomato mild||750 ml||3 cups|
- The day before thaw diced cooked turkey in refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Place 1 layer of tortilla shells on baking sheet.
- Layer with cooked diced turkey, sprinkle with shredded cheese, top with diced vegetables and place a second tortilla shell on top.
- Grill each layer quesadilla in a pan or on a hot grill until the cheese melts. Once hot and the cheese is melted, move to a cutting board and cut into 6 small slices. Place into 2" deep insert plan and place parchment paper in between layers. Hold at >140F/60C until service.
- Portion 30 mls/2 Tbsp sour cream and 30 mls/2 Tbsp salsa into separate portion cups. Hold at 4'C/40'F or lower until service.
- Serve 3 small slices or 1/2 quesadilla per serving along with portion of sour cream and a portion of salsa.
Serve with mexican rice and green salad (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 3 each
|Calories (32% from fat)||375 kcal|
|Total Fat||13.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||6.8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2.1 g|
|Vitamin A||79.7 RE|
|Vitamin C||8.2 mg|