4 each (136 g/4.8 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Tempura Battered Chicken Balls (#41122)
|Tempura Battered Chicken Balls, 1 each=25 g||100 balls (2.5 kg)||100 balls (5.5 lbs)|
|Chicken Gravy, low sodium, prepared||750 ml||3 cups|
|Soya Sauce, low sodium||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Margarine, soft||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Almonds, sliced||125 ml||1/2 cup|
- Preheat convection oven to 350'F/177'C.
- Place frozen chicken balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for ~20 minutes; turn the balls after 10 minutes to ensure even browning on all sides. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Transfer to an insert pan with lid. Hold at >140'F/74'C.
- Prepare Chicken Gravy according to package directions. Add soya sauce and margarine. Hold at >140'F/74'C.
- Toast the sliced almonds in a skillet until golden and fragrant. Set aside.
- At point of service: Serve 4 chicken balls (100 g) and ladle 30 mls of prepared gravy over top using a 1 oz ladle. Sprinkle 1 tsp/5 mls of toasted sliced almonds on the chicken balls with gravy.
Serve with steamed rice or chicken fried rice and mixed vegetables (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 4 each (136 g/4.8 oz)
|Total Fat||9. 4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.3 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0.0 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.02 mg|
|Calories from Protein||25 %|