1 each (200 g/7 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Products: Bacon Chips, Fully Cooked, 1 inch (#13509) and Turkey Burger, fully cooked, 85 g (#55692)
|Turkey burger, fully cooked, 85 g||25 each/2.125 kg||25 each/4 lbs 11 oz|
|Mayonnaise||300 mL||1 1/4 cup|
|Dijon mustard||75 mL||1/3 cup|
|Honey||75 mL||1/3 cup|
|Tomatoes, sliced||375 g||13.2 oz|
|Green leaf lettuce, break into leaves||100 g||3.5 oz|
|Swiss cheese, sliced||290 g||10.2 oz|
|Bacon Chips, I inch, RTE||200 g||7 oz|
|Wholewheat Hamburger buns||25 each||25 each|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Grease a sheet pan and place cooked turkey burgers on the pan not overlapping. Heat for ~10 minutes per side or until the temperatures reaches 165'F/74'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Alternatively, grill thawed turkey burgers on a preheated grill top to medium heat and grill for ~3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C.
- While the turkey burger is heating, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, dijon mustard and honey together. Cover with plastic wrap and hold at <4'C/40'F until ready to assemble burgers at the point of service.
- Slice medium-sized tomatoes into slices (15 g tomato slice per burger).
- Wash lettuce leaves and break them into 4 g leaf portions to assemble burgers at the point of service.
- Place a slice of Swiss cheese (12 g/0.4 oz) on top of each turkey burger and top with 8 g/0.3 oz of bacon chips and place under broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts and is bubbly. Transfer to a 2" deep insert pan with parchment paper between layers of bacon Swiss burgers and cover with lid until service.
- At point of service, build turkey burgers. Place 1 Tbsp/15 mL of mayonnaise honey mixture on the bottom of the bun, followed by a lettuce leaf (4 g), then top with tomato slices (15 g/0.5 oz), and finally place turkey burger on top. Place the top back on the bun. Serve immediately.
Serve with french fries and a dill pickle spear (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (200 g/7 oz)
|Total fat||21 g|
|Saturated fat||6 g|
|Trans fat||0 g|
|Vitamin A||60 RE|
|Vitamin C||3.12 mg|
|Calories from protein||22%|