1 each (210 g/7.4 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Boneless Pork Chop, raw, 3.5 oz (#57542)
|Pork Chop, bnls, raw, 3.5 oz||25 each (2.5 kg)||25 each (5 lbs 8 oz)|
|Peaches, sliced, light syrup, undrained||46 fl. oz||5 3/4 cups|
|Canola Oil||90 ml||1/3 cup + 2 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Salt, table||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Butter, solid||153 g||5.4 oz|
|Riesling Wine or White Cooking Wine||750 ml||3 cups|
|Dijon Mustard||180 ml||3/4 cup|
|Cinnamon, ground||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Cloves, ground||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Brown Sugar||120 g||4.2 oz|
- The day before, thaw the boneless pork chops under refrigeration <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Drain the sliced peaches and reserve the juice. Slice the canned peach slices into 1/4 inch slices; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or grill to medium-high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and brown until golden brown on both sides, about 1-2 minutes per side. Transfer to a 2" deep insert pan(s).
- In the same skillet, melt the butter and pour the Riesling wine (or alternatively cooking wine) and the reserved peach juice into the skillet, and bring to a simmer, using a wooden spoon to scrape up all of the browned bits of pork. Simmer until the wine/peach juice has reduced to half its original volume then add the dijon mustard, sliced peaches, and sprinkle in the cinnamon, cloves and brown sugar. Remove from heat and pour the Riesling Peach Sauce evenly over the pork chops.
- Cover pan with lid/foil and place in preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes and ensure internal temperature reaches a minimum of 160'F/71'C for a minimum of 15 seconds. Remove lid/foil and broil for ~3-5 minutes to caramelize/brown the sauce.
Serve with roasted red potatoes and steamed broccoli (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (210 g/7.4 oz)
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Trans Fats||0.09 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Sugars||10 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0.99 RE|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Calories from Protein||34 %|