Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Chicken Thigh Bone-In, IQF (#26344)
|Chicken Thigh, Bone-In, IQF||25 each (3.225 kg)||25 each (7.1 kg)|
|Carrots, sliced, frozen||1 kg||2.2 lbs|
|Diced Tomatoes, canned||1250 ml||5 cups|
|Onions, fresh, diced||750 ml||3 cups|
|Tomato Paste||425 ml||1 3/4 cups|
|Orange Juice||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
|Garlic, fresh, minced||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Basil, dry ground||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Sugar, white granulated||20 ml||4 tsp|
|Oregano, dry||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Thyme, dried||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Pepper, black ground||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Salt, table||10 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Orange, zest||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Lemon Juice||80 ml||1/3 cup|
- The day before, thaw chicken thighs in a 2' deep insert pan under refrigeration at 40'F/4'C or lower.
- Preheat convection oven to 350'F/177'C. Spray a 2" deep insert pan with cooking spray. Add all ingredients except lemon juice and half of the orange zest and mix together.
- Add chicken thighs and spoon mixture over top. Cover with aluminum fol and bake for ~45 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake for another 15 minutes. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- Once chicken thighs are removed from oven, add in lemon juice and remaining orange zest.
- Serve 1 Tangy Orange Chicken Thigh per serving.
Serve with parslied buttered noodles and green peas (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each
|Total Fat||14.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.9 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||4.0 g|
|Calories from Fat||44 %|