1 Each (109 g/3.9 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Chicken Drumstick, IQF (#26336)
|Chicken Drumsticks, IQF, 100 g||25 each (2.5 kg)||25 each ( 5 lbs 8 oz)|
|Brown Sugar||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Chili Powder||60 ml||4 Tbsp|
|Paprika||60 ml||4 Tbsp|
|Onion Powder||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Garlic Powder||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Oregano, dried||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Parsley, dried||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Basil, dry||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Table Salt||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper||10 ml||2 tsp|
- The night before, thaw chicken legs under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat convection oven to 375'F/190'C.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and all the spices. Coat the chicken legs generously with the dry rub. Use your hands to rub into each part of the leg and make sure that every part is fully coated. Place coated chicken legs on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Spray the coated chicken legs with cooking spray before placing them in the oven.
- Bake for ~25-30 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Rotate the leg after 15 minutes to ensure all sides are crispy.
- Serve 1 chicken leg per serving.
Serve with fried potato hash browns and a garden mixed lettuce salad (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 Each (109 g/3.9 oz)
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Sugar||4.6 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.8 g|
|Vitamin A||18.8 RE|
|Vitamin C||2.8 mg|
|Calories from Protein||35 %|