180 ml/6 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Roller Grill Natural Wiener-7″ 5/lb (#13605)
|Onions, chopped||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Margarine||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Baked Beans with Pork, Cnd||3 1/4 L||114 oz|
|Roller Grill Natural Wieners-7", 8/lb||1.5 kg||3.3 lbs|
|Brown Sugar||330 ml||1 1/3 cup|
|Mustard, prepared||20 ml||1 1/3 Tbsp|
|Celery Seed||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
- Thaw wieners on a tray the day before in the refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower. Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Chop onions into fine pieces. Melt margarine in skillet over medium heat. Saute onions until tender.
- Stir in the baked beans with pork and sliced wieners.
- Season with brown sugar, mustard and celery seeds. Transfer to a 4" deep insert pan. Cover with foil or lid. Bake for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cook to internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for 15 seconds.
- Serve 180 mls/6 oz per serving.
Serve with a Caesar or Kale Salad along with grilled garlic bread (sides not included in the nutritional analysis)
Nutritional Info per 180 ml/6 oz
|Total Fat||15.9 g|
|Saturated Fat||5.8 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||9.6 g|
|Vitamin A||7.98 RE|
|Vitamin C||5.61 mg|
|Calories from Fat||39%|