Featured Maple Leaf Product : Schneiders Natural Pulled Chicken (#26995)
|Natural Pulled Chicken, cooked||1.7 kg||3.7 lbs|
|Broccoli Florets, frozen||1.0 kg||2.2 lbs|
|Cream of Broccoli Soup, condensed, canned||1.125 L||34 oz|
|Milk, 2%||500 ml||2 cups|
|Margarine, melted||80 ml||1/3 cup|
|Bread Crumbs||250 ml||1 cup|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||227 g||8 oz|
- Thaw natural pulled chicken in an insert pan in the refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Steam the frozen broccoli florets in an insert pan with holes; steam for ~3-5 minutes or until the broccoli is al dente as the broccoli will continue to cook in the oven. Omit cooking broccoli ahead of time if a crunchier broccoli is preferred in the final recipe.
- Grease a full size, 2" deep insert pan with cooking spray. Place the steamed broccoli florets on the bottom of the pan. Shred the pulled cooked chicken with a fork or clean hands; place on top of the broccoli florets. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the soup and milk together. Pour this over the chicken/broccoli mixture.
- Melt margarine and mix with bread crumbs; stir in shredded cheese. Sprinkle the cheese bread mixture over the broccoli/chicken. Do not cover with lid/foil.
- Bake in preheated convection oven and bake for ~15-20 minutes or until bubbly and brown. Ensure an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds before removing from oven.
- Serve 190 gram per serving (2" by 3") using a spatula.
Serve with parslied buttered noodles and a tossed garden salad (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each (2" x 3")
|Total Fat||10.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.8 g|
|Total Sugar||4.0 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1.8 g|
|Vitamin A||111.8 RE|
|Vitamin C||18.1 mg|
|Calories from Fat||38 %|