270 g /9.5 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Boneless Toupie Ham (#52672)
|Boneless Toupie Ham, cubed||2.25 kg||4.95 lbs|
|Diced Potatoes, diced||555 g||1 lbs 4 oz|
|Celery, fresh, diced||600 g||1 lbs 5 oz|
|White Onions, diced||525 g||1 lbs 2 oz|
|Carrots, fresh, peeled & diced||820 g||1 lbs 13 oz|
|Canola Oil||125 ml||1/2 cups|
|Cream of Celery Soup, reduced sodium, condensed||575 ml||2 1/3 cups|
|Milk, 2%||580 ml||2 1/3 cups|
|Thyme, dried||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Tea Biscuit Mix,||480 g||1 lbs 1 oz|
|Water||280 ml||1 cup + 2 Tbsp|
- Cube the ham into 1/4" pieces. Hold at <40'F/4'C until later steps.
- Preheat convection oven to 400'F/200C. In a large bowl, toss frozen potatoes, celery, onions, carrots, and oil. Spread in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast stirring occasionally until lightly browned for about 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven; set aside for later step. Reduce heat to 325'F/165'C for a later step.
- Meanwhile in a stockpot, gradually whisk condensed cream of celery soup, milk, and thyme. Add roasted vegetables and cubed ham; cook until heated through. Transfer to a greased 2" deep full-sized insert pan for 24 servings.
- Prepare the tea biscuits by adding the mix and water mixing thoroughly until dough is formed. Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface. Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut into 2" by 2" squares. Arrange the tea biscuit dough pieces, overlapping slightly over the ham/vegetable mixture. Place in the convection oven at 325'F/165'C and bake until biscuit topping is golden brown. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is held for at least 15 seconds.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Cut each full-sized insert pan (12" x 18") into 4 by 6 to yield 24 servings (3" x 3").
Serve with vinaigrette tossed spring mix salad (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 270 g /9.5 oz
|Total Fat||7.1 g|
|Trans Fat||0.07 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.4 g|
|Total Sugars||7.6 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3.9 g|
|Vitamin A||26.7 RE|
|Vitamin C||4.1 mg|
|% Calories from Protein||26 %|