250 g/8.8 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully Cooked Grilled Diced Chicken Breast 1/2″ (#43848)
|Chicken, diced, ckd, thawed||1.5 kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Margarine, melted||30 mL||2 Tbsp|
|Cream Cheese, plain, softened||238 g||8 oz|
|Greek Yogurt, plain||1.06 L||4 1/4 cups|
|Cream, Half & Half 10% milk fat||1.06 L||4 1/4 cups|
|Salt, table||15 mL||1 Tbsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||5 mL||1 tsp|
|Sweet Paprika||10 mL||2 tsp|
|Potato, diced, frozen||1.6 kg||3 lbs 8 oz|
|Green Onions, chopped fine||94 g||3 oz|
|Bacon Slices, ckd, 4 g each, 1/4" diced||15 slice (54 g)||15 slice (54 g)|
|Mozzarella Cheese, shredded||354 g||12 oz|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||175 g||6 oz|
- The day before, thaw the diced cooked chicken under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat the convection oven to 325'F/165'C. Grease 2" deep full-sized insert pan(s) with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted margarine, softened cream cheese, greek yogurt, half of the cream, salt, pepper and paprika. Save the other half of the cream for a later step.
- Add in the diced frozen potatoes, diced chicken, chopped green onions, diced bacon, half of the shredded mozzarella cheese and half of the cheddar cheese. Fold everything together until combined and then pour the mixture into the prepared insert pan(s). Save the other half of the cheese for a later step.
- Pour the remaining cream over top, cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the insert pan from the oven and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and cheddar cheese over top. Bake for an additional 15 minutes with the foil removed until the cheese is melted and bubbly. CCP-Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 250 mls/1 cup per serving using two #8 scoops per serving.
Serve with a tossed green salad with vinaigrette dressing and a crusty bun (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 250 g/8.8 oz
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Trans Fats||0.35 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Sugars||5 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||104.28 RE|
|Vitamin C||5.18 mg|
|Calories from Protein||30 %|