250 ml (209 g/7.4 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Ready Links Breakfast Sausages (#64000)
|Pork Sausage, skinless, fully cooked, 22.5 g/0.8 oz||60 each (1.350 kg)||60 each (3 lbs)|
|Penne Pasta, dry||700 g||1 lb 9 oz|
|Spaghetti Sauce, Italian, canned||1.875 L||7 1/2 cups|
|Italian Seasoning||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
|Ricotta Cheese||800 g||1 lb 12 oz|
|Mozzarella Cheese, shredded||400 g||14 oz|
|Parmesan Cheese, grated fine||100 ml||1/3 cup + 1 1/2 Tbsp|
|Parsley, dried||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
- The day before, thaw the precooked sausage links under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C. Once thawed, cut each thawed sausage diagonally into 1/4 inch pieces. Chill <40'F/4'C until later step.
- Cook dry pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse.
- Transfer cooked pasta to a large bowl, and add in Spaghetti Sauce, Italian seasoning, and sliced Sausage Pieces. Grease 2" deep insert pan and portion half of the pasta mixture into the pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix Ricotta Cheese, half of the Mozzarella Cheese, and Parmesan Cheese. Spread over pasta. Top with the remaining pasta mixture and then the remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover with lid/foil.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C. Bake for ~ 30 minutes and until internal temperature of >165'F/74'C is reached for a minimum of 15 seconds and cheese is melted. Serve 250 mls per serving using 8 oz spoodle. Garnish with dried parsley or fresh parsley.
Serve with vinaigrette spring mix salad and toasted garlic bread (sides not included in the nutritional analysis)
Nutritional Info per 250 ml (209 g/7.4 oz)
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Sugar||7.0 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||73 RE|
|Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Calories from Protein||20 %|