1 each (156 g/5.5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneider Fully Cooked Chicken Breast Cutlet (#13238)
|Chicken Breast Cutlet, Cooked, 87 g each||25 each||25 each|
|Black Forest Ham Slice, 19.3 gram each||241 g||13 oz|
|Swiss Cheese, sliced||250 g||8.5 oz|
|Margarine||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Garlic, minced||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Parmesan Cheese, grated||375 ml||13.2 oz|
|Flour, all-purpose||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Salt||2.5 ml||1/2 tsp|
|Cream, half n' half||750 ml||3 cups|
|Black Pepper, ground||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Dijon Mustard||80 ml||1/3 cup|
|Parsley, dried||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 400'F/200'C.
- Place frozen chicken cutlet on parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip cutlet and bake for 10 minutes more. Ensure internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C for at least 15 seconds. Remove from oven.
- Cut each slice of black forest ham in half. Place the half slice (10g) of black forest ham folded in half on top of the cooked chicken cutlet. Cut swiss cheese slice (10g) into half and place crosswise on top of the ham. Cook in the convection oven at 400'F/200'C for an additional 2-4 minutes until the cheese melts and is bubbly. Remove from oven.
- While the chicken is cooking, prepare the Dijon Parmesan Sauce. In a small saucepan, melt the margarine and minced garlic over low heat. Once the margarine is melted, whisk in the flour until combined. Whisk in the cream, making sure there are no lumps. Bring to a boil while whisking as the sauce will begin to thicken. Reduce heat to low and whisk in dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese , salt and pepper. Cover and remove from heat until ready to serve. Hold sauce at >140'F/60'C .
- At point of service, ladle 30 ml/1 oz of prepared Dijon Parmesan Sauce over prepared Chicken Cordon Bleu. Garnish with sprinkling of parsley.
Serve with baked potato and roasted brussel sprouts (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each (156 g/5.5 oz)
|Total Fat||15.9 g|
|Saturated Fat||7.2 g|
|Total Sugar||2.1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.21 g|
|Vitamin A||96.4 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.43 mg|
|Calories from Fat||52 %|