127 g/4.5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Crispy Chicken Breast Burger, parfried, 90 g (#64224)
|Chicken Burger, Breaded, 90 g each||25 each (2.250 kg)||25 each (4 lbs 15 oz)|
|Sauce, Spaghetti Italian Rts||500 ml||2 cups|
|Cheese, Mozzarella, shredded||375 g||13.2 oz|
|Basil, fresh, chopped||125 ml||1/2 cup|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Place frozen parfried chicken burgers on parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake for ~20 minutes; turn after 10 minutes to ensure even browning on all sides and cooked. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Remove from oven.
- While chicken is baking, heat the prepared spaghetti sauce in stockpot; stirring after 1 minute. Ensure sauce reaches >140'F/60'C. Reserve for later step.
- To assemble Chicken Parm Patty, place 20 ml of spaghetti sauce on each cooked chicken burger and top with 1 slice or 20 g of shredded mozzarella cheese on top. Broil for ~3 minutes until the cheese is melted. Transfer to insert pan with lid. Hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- At point of service, serve 1 each and garnish with 5 ml/1 tsp of chopped fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Serve with tomato sauce pasta, vinaigrette tossed green salad and toasted garlic bread (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 127 g/4.5 oz)
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Trans Fats||0.15 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||62.36 RE|
|Vitamin C||2.8 mg|
|Calories from Protein||21 %|