125 g/4.4 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Natural Pulled Chicken (#26995)
|Natural Pulled Chicken, cooked||1.5 kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Shredded Coleslaw Mix (green & red cabbage/carrots)||475 g||1 lb 1 oz|
|White Onion, fresh, finely chopped||165 g||6 oz|
|Red Bell Peppers, fresh, finely chopped||335 g||12 oz|
|Cilantro, fresh, finely chopped||25 g||0.9 oz|
|Lime Juice||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Sesame Ginger Dressing||500 ml||2 cups|
- The day before, thaw cooked natural chicken under refrigeration at <4'C/40'F.
- Place the thawed chicken in a large bowl and shred with a fork.
- Add the shredded coleslaw mix containing green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots. Add the finely chopped white onions, red bell peppers and cilantro.
- Add the lime juice and the sesame ginger dressing; stir with a spoon. Cover with plastic wrap and chill under refrigeration to allow the flavours to blend.
- At point of service, place #6 scoop (175 mls/6 oz) prepared chicken slaw on a leaf of lettuce.
Serve on a bed of lettuce with a dinner roll and slices of fresh melon/mango/papaya (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 125 g/4.4 oz
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.9 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Total Fat||10.4 g|
|Trans Fats||0.01 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Vitamin A||33.5 RE|
|Vitamin C||26.2 mg|
|Calories from Protein||33 %|