1 each (170 g/6 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Products:
Schneiders Roller Grill Wieners 7″ 5/lb (#13676)
Schneiders Roller Grill Wieners 6″ 6/lb (#13633)
Schneiders Roller Grill Wieners 6′ 10/lb (13641)
Schneiders Roller Grill Wieners 5: 12/lb (#13404)
|Roller Grill Wieners, thawed||25 each (2.250 Kg)||25 each (4.95 lbs)|
|Salsa, fresh or canned||375 mL||1 1/2 cup|
|Corn Relish||125 mL||1/2 cup|
|Cilantro, fresh, chopped||80 mL||1/3 cup|
|Nacho Cheese Sauce, prepared||250 mL||1 cup|
|Hot Dog Bun||25 each||25 each|
- The day before, thaw the wieners under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat or alternatively boil or steam wieners. If boiling, fill a large pot with water halfway and bring to a boil. Place wieners in boiling water. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Do not boil or pierce skins to avoid splitting. Ensure internal temperature reaches >165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- Prepare toppings and place each topping into individual insert pans. Wrap, cover and hold at <40'F/4'C until service.
- Prepare nacho cheese mix according to recipe standards. Hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- At the point of service, place 1 roller grill wiener into bun and dress with the following: 10 mL/2 tsp hot nacho cheese sauce, 1 Tbsp/15 mL salsa, 1 tsp/5 mL sweet corn relish and sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro.
Serve with mexican corn or crinkle cut french fries (sides not included in the nutritional information).