1 each (277 g/9.8 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Chicken Drumstick, IQF (#26336)
|Chicken Drumsticks, IQF, 100 g||25 each (2.5 kg)||25 each (5 lbs 8 oz)|
|Table Salt||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Green Peppers, fresh, sliced thinly||1 kg||2 lbs 3 oz|
|Red Peppers, fresh, sliced thinly||1.250 kg||2 lbs 12 oz|
|Red Onions, fresh, diced||725 g||1 lbs 9 oz|
|Cream of Chicken Soup, condensed||1.375 L||39 oz|
|Coconut Milk, canned||500 ml||2 cups|
- The day before, thaw chicken drumsticks under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat convection oven to 350'F/177'C.
- Place chicken drumsticks on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Bake chicken in oven and cook until internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- In a large bowl, mix together the condensed cream of chicken soup, coconut milk, green peppers, red peppers and red onion. Place the cooked chicken drumsticks into 2" deep inset pan; cover with sauce. Cover insert pan with lid/foil and bake in convection oven for 35 minutes.
- Serve 1 chicken drumstick with sauce.
Serve with steamed brown rice and mixed vegetable medley (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (277 g/9.8 oz)
|Total Fat||17.3 g|
|Saturated Fat||7.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Vitamin A||53 RE|
|Vitamin C||33 mg|
|Calories from Protein||24 %|