231 g/8.2 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully Cooked Breaded Chicken Tenders (#10831)
|Breaded Chicken Tenders, fully cooked||2 kg||4 lbs 6 oz|
|Spaghetti Pasta, dry||1.125 kg||2 lbs 8 oz|
|Bacon, sliced, low sodium, chopped||500 g||1 lb 1 oz|
|Cream, 10% milkfat||1.625 L||6 1/2 cups|
|Egg Yolk, fresh||6 each||6 each|
|Black Pepper, ground||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Basil leaves, dry||45 ml||3 Tbsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 350'F/177'C. Place frozen breaded chicken tenders on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for ~ 20 minutes; turn after 10 minutes to ensure even browning on all sides. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Transfer them to an insert pan with lid for a later step. CCP-Product held at >140'F/60'C.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Chop raw bacon slices. Add the bacon to a large skillet and saute over medium-low heat until crisp, about 8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a bowl using a slotted spoon.
- Add the cream to the bacon fat in the skillet and bring to a simmer. Whisk the egg yolks into the sauce. Whisk in the grated parmesan cheese. Stir in the black pepper and dried basil.
- Add the cooked spaghetti, and bacon to the skillet and toss well to combine. Roughly chop the heated chicken tenders and toss them into the skillet. Heat to an internal temperature of >165'F/74'C is held for 15 seconds.
- Serve immediately and may garnish with additional parmesan cheese and fresh basil.
Serve with tossed green salad and dinner roll (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 231 g/8.2 oz
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Total Sugar||1.6 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2.6 g|
|Vitamin A||99 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.7 mg|
|Calories from Protein||21 %|