228 g/8.0 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Skinless Turkey Dinner Sausage, FC, 114 g (#25191)
|Turkey Sausage, skinless, FC, 1 each =114 g, minced||13 each (1.45 kg)||13 each (3 lbs 3 oz)|
|Sundried Tomatoes, canned, drained & chopped fine||142 g||5 oz|
|Potato, Gnocchi, dry||1.9 kg||4 lbs 3 oz|
|Garlic, minced||42 g||1.5 oz|
|Chicken Broth, RTS, reduced sodium||500 ml||2 cups|
|Cream, Heavy Whipping 35% milkfat||1.05 L||4 cups|
|Lemon Juice||20 ml||4 tsp|
|Parmesan Cheese, grated||217 g||7.7 oz|
|Salt, table||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Baby Spinach, fresh||383 g||13.5 oz|
- The day before, thaw precooked turkey sausage links under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat the convection oven to 400'F/200'C.
- Once thawed, place the turkey sausages into a food processor/blitzer and mince to a ground consistency. Chill <40'F/4'C until later step.
- Drain and finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry gnocchi (uncooked), minced sausage, minced garlic, chicken broth, whipping cream, lemon juice, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add the baby spinach and the sun-dried tomatoes. Gently toss the ingredients together.
- Grease 2" deep insert pan(s) and transfer the sausage gnocchi mixture into the pan(s). Cover with lid/foil. Place in preheated oven and bake for ~20-30 minutes until the gnocchi is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches >165'F/74'C for at least 15 seconds and the sauce is thickened.
- Serve 250 ml (228 g/8 oz) per serving using 8 oz spoodle. Garnish with dried or fresh parsley and additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Serve with a spring mixed salad with Italian dressing and a crusty bun (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 228 g/8.0 oz
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Trans Fats||0.67 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||111.72 RE|
|Vitamin C||4.91 mg|
|Calories from Protein||18.5 %|