340 g/12 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully Cooked Chicken Tenders (#10831)
|Honey||475 ml||1 3/4 cups|
|Rice Wine Vinegar||275 ml||1 cup + 1 2/3 Tbsp|
|Mayonnaise||800 ml||3 cups + 1 2/3 Tbsp|
|Dijon Mustard||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Sesame Oil||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Chicken Tenders, breaded, fully cooked||2 kg||4 lbs 6 oz|
|Almond Slices, toasted||560 ml||2 1/4 cups|
|Romaine Lettuce, cut into 1" pieces||1.5 kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Red Cabbage, fresh, shredded||625 g||1 lb 6 oz|
|Green Cabbage Coleslaw Mix, fresh, shredded||375 g||13 oz|
|Carrots, fresh, shredded||375 g||13 oz|
|English Cucumbers, fresh, diced||1.625 L||6 1/2 cups|
- Prepare the salad dressing or alternatively may use prepared Kraft Asian Sesame Dressing however will be higher in sodium. Blend together the salad dressing ingredients: honey, rice wine vinegar, mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and sesame oil. Refrigerate until ready to assemble salad. Hold at <40'F/4'C until service.
- Preheat convection oven to 350'F/177'C. Place frozen, fully cooked chicken tenders on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for ~ 20 minutes; turn after 10 minutes to ensure even browning on all sides. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Roughly chop and transfer to insert pan and chill for later step.
- Toast sliced almonds in a small skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until light brown in colour. Set aside for later step.
- Prepare romaine lettuce; cut and tear into 1" pieces. Shred red cabbage and carrots; dice english cucumbers.
- In a large bowl, prepare salad by combining romaine lettuce, red cabbage, green shredded coleslaw mix, shredded carrots and diced cucumbers. Add cold chopped breaded chicken pieces and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
- Toss the salad with the dressing. Portion 340 g/12 oz of prepared salad onto plate; may garnish with chow mein noodles. Serve immediately or cover and chill until service.
May garnish with chow mein noodles and a crusty roll (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 340 g/12 oz
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.8 g|
|Vitamin A||418 RE|
|Vitamin C||26 mg|
|Calories from Protein||14 %|