315 g/11 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Pulled Chicken, fully cooked (#26995)
|Pulled Chicken, cooked, (1 pkg= 1.135 kg)||1.5 Kg||3.3 lbs|
|Romaine Lettuce, chopped||750 g||1 lbs 10 oz|
|Iceberg Lettuce, chopped||635 g||1 lbs 6 oz|
|Fresh Celery, diced||250 g||9 oz|
|Cherry tomatoes, cut in half||750 g||1 lbs 10 oz|
|Whole Hardboiled Egg, peeled & quartered||25 each||25 each|
|Avocado, diced||6 each||6 each|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||500 g||1 lbs 2 oz|
|Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing or dressing of choice||1 L||4 cups|
- The day before, thaw pulled chicken under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Shred chicken using a fork. Maintain <40'F/4'C until service.
- Wash, dry, and chop the romaine and iceberg lettuce. Mix both types of lettuce in a large bowl.
- Wash and prepare diced fresh celery and cut cherry tomatoes in half. Cut hardboiled eggs into quarters. Peel avocado and dice.
- Prepare deconstructed cobb salad plate. Place lettuce mixture at the bottom of each plate/bowl. Place 60 g shredded chicken in center of salad. Place the following ingredients surrounding the shredded chicken; 30 g cherry tomatoes sliced, 10 g diced celery, 20 g shredded cheddar cheese, 4 egg quarters, 20 g diced avocado. Portion 40 mL of raspberry vinaigrette dressing in a portion cup.
- Serve immediately or wrap salad plates. Hold at <40'F/4'C until service.
Serve with dressing of choice and garlic bread or crusty bread (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 315 g/11 oz
|Total Fat||44 g|
|Trans Fats||0.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Vitamin A||178.9 RE|
|Vitamin C||10.4 mg|
|Calories from Protein||22 %|