200 g/7 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Oktoberfest Smoked Sausage, skinless, 114 g each (#24563)
|Oktoberfest Smoked Sausage, skinless, 114 g each||2.3 kg||5 lbs|
|Brussel Sprouts, fresh, cut in half||550 g||1 lbs 3 oz|
|Carrots, fresh, peeled & chopped||550 g||1 lbs 3 oz|
|Parsnips, fresh, peeled & chopped||615 g||1 lbs 6 oz|
|Red Pepper, fresh, diced||835 g||1 lbs 13 oz|
|Garlic, minced||40 g||1.4 oz|
|Olive Oil||160 ml||2/3 cup|
|Rosemary, fresh, chopped||75 ml||1/3 cup|
|Table Salt||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||10 ml||2 tsp|
- The day before, thaw the Oktoberfest Smoked Sausages under refrigeration at 40'F/4'C.
- Preheat convection oven to 375'F/190'C. Slice the Oktoberfest Sausage into 1/2 " pieces. Hold at <40'F/4'C until service.
- Prepare and wash the vegetables: cut the Brussel sprouts in half, chop the carrots, parsnips, and red pepper into 1/2 inch pieces. Place in a large bowl; add minced garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary; combine well. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until vegetables start to brown.
- Mix in the sliced sausages and bake an additional 15 minutes or until the sausage is heated and the vegetables are tender. Cook until the internal temperature of the sausages reaches 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- At the point of service, may garnish with additional chopped rosemary.
Serve with mashed potatoes and dinner roll (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 200 g/7 oz
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Trans Fats||0.19 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Sugars||6 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2.81 g|
|Vitamin A||54.28 RE|
|Vitamin C||46.83 mg|
|Calories from Protein||14 %|