Featured Maple Leaf Product: Burns Easy Carve Bone-In Smoked Ham (#64696)
|Smoked Ham, Bone-In, Easy Carve||2.375 kg||5.2 lbs|
|Orange Juice||500 ml||2 cups|
|Brown Sugar||500 ml||2 cups|
|Soya Sauce, Reduced Sodium||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Dijon Mustard||20 ml||1 1/3 Tbsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 300'F/150'C. Cook ham for approximately 18-20 minutes per lb/0.5 kg.
- Place ham fat side up on a rack in baking pan. Score the top fat and sides of carved ham in diamond pattern cutting only a 1/4" deep with a knife about every 2 inches. Place 125 mls/1/2 cup of water in pan. Place in preheated oven.
- While ham is cooking, combine ingredients for glaze in a small pot and mix using a whisk. Heat for 5 minutes to thicken slightly and set aside.
- Remove ham 30 minutes before it is done and brush citrus soya glaze over the ham. Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes until the glaze is caramelized. Cook to an internal temperature of 145'F/63'C is reached for at least 15 seconds.
- Serve 90 grams per serving.
Serve with garlic mashed potatoes and a colourful vegetable ie, brussel sprouts, oriental mixed vegetables (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 90 grams
|Total Fat||12.4 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.34 g|
|Trans Fat||0.02 g|
|Total Sugar||24.8 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.22 g|
|Vitamin A||3.98 RE|
|Vitamin C||33.3 mg|
|Calories from Fat||40 %|