404 grams/14.2 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Smoked Toupie Ham (#52672)
|Toupie Ham, smoked, diced||1.5 kg||3.3 lbs|
|Broccoli Florets, frozen||1.4 kg||3.1 lbs|
|Onions, white, diced||680 g||1 lb 10 oz|
|Green Peppers, fresh, diced||460 g||1 lb|
|Potato Diced, frozen,||1.250 kg||2.75 lbs|
|Mushroom, fresh, sliced||700 g||1 lb 9 oz|
|Celery, fresh, diced||750 ml||3 cups|
|Cream of Mushroom Soup, Reduced Sodium, Condensed||950 ml||33 oz|
|Sour Cream||700 ml||2 2/3 cups|
|Cream Cheese||350 g||12 oz|
|Worcestershire Sauce||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Hot Sauce||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Cheddar Cheese, grated||500 g||17.5 oz|
|Soda Crackers, crushed||42 each||42 each|
- Dice smoked toupie ham into 2 cm x 1 cm cubes. Hold under refrigeration at 40'F/4'C.
- Steam broccoli florets in slotted insert pan and cook for 5 minutes or until al dente. Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Dice onion and green pepper. Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat to medium. Cook and stir onion and green pepper until onions are translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- Spray a 2" deep full size insert pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cooked onion/pepper mixture, frozen diced potatoes, broccoli, diced ham, sliced mushrooms and diced celery in the prepared baking dish. Stir to distribute the vegetables and ham.
- In a skillet, heat together cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, cream cheese, worcestershire and hot sauce; mix until combined and smooth. Stir soup mixture into vegetable and ham mixture until combined. Mix in the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until vegetables are tender and sauce is bubbling, about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crushed crackers crumbs and return to oven until topping is lightly browned about 5 minutes. Ensure internal temperature reaches 145'F/63'C for at least 15 seconds.
Serve with glazed baby carrots and a wholegrain roll (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 404 grams/14.2 oz
|Total Fat||13.7 g|
|Saturated Fat||6.7 g|
|Total Dietary Fibre||4.3 g|
|Vitamin A||118.6 RE|
|Vitamin C||41.8 mg|
|Calories from Fat||33 %|