Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Halal Beef Burger, 3.5 oz, fully cooked (#64170)
|Beef Burger, Halal, fully cooked, 3.5 oz||25 each||25 each|
|Feta Cheese, crumbled & drained||900 ml||3 2/3 cup|
|Mayonnaise||375 ml||1 1/2 cup|
|Lime juice||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Mint leaves, dried||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Parsley, dried||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|English Cucumber, sliced||2 1/2 each (1.14 kg)||2 1/2 each (2.5 lbs)|
|Tomatoes, fresh medium, sliced||900 grams||2 lbs|
|Lettuce, green leaf||454 grams||1 lb|
|Red Onion, sliced in rings||113 grams||0.5 lbs|
|Hamburger Buns, white||25 each||25 each|
- Preheat convection oven to 300'F/150'C. Alternatively may grill on barbecue to heat and flip burger after 5 minutes. Ensure internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C.
- Place precooked halal beef burgers on a parchment lined 2" deep insert pan and cover with foil. Heat until internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C for at least 15 seconds.
- While the burger is heating, prepare the sauce for the burger. In a bowl, mix together the feta cheese, mayonnaise. lime juice, mint leaves, and parsley; set aside and cover. Hold in refrigerator at 40'F/4'C until service.
- Slice english cucumbers into thin slices; slice fresh tomatoes into slices, red onion into rings and tear lettuce into large leaves.
- Assemble loaded greek beef burger. Place cooked beef onto one side of bun. Place 15 mls/1 Tbsp of feta mayonnaise spread on top of burger, followed by 3 cucumber slices, 1 tomato slice, 2-3 red onion rings, and a lettuce leaf. Place other bun on top.
Serve with lemon roasted potatoes and vinaigrette mixed bean salad (sides not included in the nutritional information)
Nutritional Info per 1 each
|Total Fat||32.6 g|
|Saturated Fat||10.4 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1.9 g|
|Vitamin A||87.7 RE|
|Vitamin C||7.9 mg|
|Calories from Fat||65 %|