220 g/7.8 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Broiled Beef Burger, FC, 3 oz (#41522)
|Broiled Beef Burger, 85 g/3 oz||25 each (2.125 kg)||25 each (4 lbs 11 oz)|
|Potato Mashed/Whipped||3.15 L||3 qts 2/3 cup|
|Cheddar Cheese, sliced, 12 g/0.4 oz||600 g||1 lbs 5 oz|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and place frozen, broiled beef burgers in a single layer; do not overlap on pan. Place in oven for 10 minutes, flip burger patty over and then remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, while the burgers are reheating, prepare mashed potatoes according to recipe standard. CCP-Maintain: Product held at >140'F/60'C until ready to assemble burger stacks.
- Remove burgers from oven and place 1 slice (12 g) of cheddar cheese on top of the burger. Then top with #8 scoop (125 ml/1/2 cup) of prepared mashed potato on top of cheese. Top with another slice (12 g) of cheddar cheese on top of the potatoes. Return to oven and heat for an additional 10 minutes. CCP-Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Transfer to insert pans and cover with lid until service.
- At point of service, garnish with parsley.
Serve with garden salad and crusty bun (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 220 g/7.8 oz
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Trans Fats||1.07 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||0 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.67 mg|
|Calories from Protein||21%|