1 each (155 g/5.4 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Pork Drummies, Fully Cooked (#30298)
|Pork Drummies, Ckd, (114 g each)||25 each (2.850 kg)||25 each (6 lbs 4.3 oz)|
|Soya Sauce, low sodium||250 ml||1 cup|
|Ginger Root, finely grated||20 ml||4 tsp|
|Ginger, minced||30 g||1 oz|
|Honey||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Pineapple tidbits, water pack, drained||250 ml||1 cup|
|Green Onions, chopped||30 g||1 oz|
- The day before, thaw cooked pork drummies under refrigeration at <4'C/40'F.
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Prepare Soya Ginger Glaze. Place soya sauce in a small saucepan on stovetop. Add the grated ginger and minced garlic; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the honey, drained pineapple tidbits and green onions.
- Place thawed pork drummies on a parchment-lined baking sheet. With a brush, glaze both sides of the pork drummies. Place pork in the oven and heat for 20 minutes. Flip pork drummies after ~10 minutes and brush the glaze on the other side. Heat until internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for 15 seconds.
- Serve 1 pork drummies per serving along with the pineapple tidbits.
Serve with steamed rice, and grilled coloured peppers & onions (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (155 g/5.4 oz)
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fats||0.05 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Sugars||5 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.1 g|
|Calories from Protein||52 %|