1 each (226 g/7.9 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Turkey Burger, Fully Cooked, 85 g (#55692)
|Turkey Burger, FC, 85 g each||25 each (2.125 kg)||25 each (4 lbs 11 oz)|
|Tzatziki Sauce, prepared||500 ml||2 cups|
|Feta Cheese, crumbled||250 g||1 cup|
|Cucumber, fresh, sliced||400 g||14 oz|
|Tomatoes, sliced||800 g||1 lb 12 oz|
|Green Leaf Lettuce, torn into leaves||150 g||5.3 oz|
|Hamburger Bun, whole wheat, 56 g each||25 each||25 each|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Grease sheet pan and place cooked turkey burgers on pan not overlapping. Heat for ~10 minutes per side or until the temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Alternatively, grill thawed turkey burgers on preheated grill top to medium heat and grill for approx. 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reached 165'F/74'C. Transfer cooked turkey burgers to an insert pan and cover with lid. CCP-Maintain at >140'F/60'C until ready to assemble.
- In a small bowl, mix together tzatziki sauce and crumbled feta cheese. Cover with plastic and hold under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C until service.
- Cut english cucumbers into slices and medium size tomatoes into slices. Wash lettuce leaves and break leaves into (6 gram) portions to assemble burgers.
- At point of service, build turkey burgers. Place the lettuce lead on the bottom of the whole wheat hamburger bun (56 g), top with tomato slices (32 g/1.1 oz), and then place turkey burger on top. Place 20 mls/4 tsp of tzatziki sauce/feta cheese mixture on top of the turkey burger and top with 3 cucumber slices (16 g/0.5 oz). Serve immediately.
Serve with a grated carrot salad or marinated bean salad (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (226 g/7.9 oz)
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fats||0.13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Total Sugars||5 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||45.41 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.83 mg|
|Calories from Protein||27 %|