250 mls/1 cup (272 g/9.5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Skinless Turkey Dinner Sausage, FC, 114 g (#25191)
|Turkey Sausage, skinless, FC, 1 each=114 g, diced||17 each (1.9 kg)||17 each (4 lbs 3 oz)|
|Garlic, minced||67 g||2.4 oz|
|Chicken Broth, RTS, reduced sodium||330 ml||1 1/3 cup|
|Diced Tomatoes, Low Sodium, cnd||1.9 L||7 2/3 cups|
|Cream, Heavy Whipping 35% milkfat||500 ml||2 cups|
|Salt, table||2 ml||1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||8 ml||1 1/2 tsp|
|Italian Seasoning||20 ml||4 tsp|
|Parmesan Cheese||208 g||7.3 oz|
|Cheese Tortellini, frozen||1.65 kg||3 lbs 10.2 oz|
|Baby Spinach, fresh||154 g||5.4 oz|
- The day before, thaw precooked turkey sausage links under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Once thawed, dice the turkey sausages into small pieces. Chill <40'F/4'C until later step.
- In a large bowl, mix the minced garlic, chicken broth, diced tomatoes with juice, cream, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, parmesan cheese and frozen, uncooked cheese tortellini together. Add in diced sausage and baby spinach; gently toss the ingredients together.
- Grease 2" deep insert pan(s) and transfer the sausage tortellini mixture into the pan(s). Cover with lid/foil. Place in preheated oven and bake for ~30 minutes until the gnocchi is tender. Ensure the internal temperature reaches >165'F/74'C for 15 seconds and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve 250 ml (271 g/9.6 oz) per serving using 8 oz spoodle. Garnish with dried or fresh parsley and additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Serve with a slice of garlic bread and a tossed salad (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 250 mls/1 cup (272 g/9.5 oz)
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Trans Fats||0.55 g|
|Saturated Fat||7.8 g|
|Total Sugars||5 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||78.59 RE|
|Vitamin C||2.36 mg|
|Calories from Protein||28 %|