1 each (157 g/5.5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Maple Leaf Crispy Chicken Breast Burger, par-fried, 90 g (#64270)
|Chicken Burger, Brd, 90 g each||25 each (2.250kg)||25 each (4 lbs 15 oz)|
|Black Beans, canned, rinsed & drained||750 g||1 lb 10.5 oz|
|Sauce, Salsa, Mild||500 ml||2 cups|
|Cheese, Tex-Mex Blend||375 g||13.2 oz|
|Cilantro, fresh, chopped||5 g||1 tsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Place frozen parfried chicken burgers on parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for ~20 minutes; turn after 10 minutes to ensure even browning on all sides and cooked. Cook to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds. Remove from oven.
- Rinse black beans and drain. In a small bowl, mix black beans and salsa together. Set aside.
- When chicken burgers are cooked, top each burger with 30 mls/1 oz of the salsa black bean mixture. Top the salsa/black bean mixture with 30 ml/15 g texmex cheese. Return chicken burgers to the oven and heat for ~5 minutes until the cheese is melted. Hold at >140'F/60'C until service.
- At point of service, garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.
Serve with a tossed green salad and mexican black bean rice blend (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (157 g/5.5 oz)
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Trans Fats||0.16 g|
|Saturated Fats||7 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||46.57 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.05 mg|
|Calories from Protein||21%|