1 each (147 g/5.2 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Fully Cooked Turkey Burger (#55692)
|Turkey Burger, fully cooked, 85 gram/3 oz||25 each||25 each|
|Chicken Broth, Reduced Sodium||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Light Rye Bread, slice (41 g/1.4 oz)||25 slices||25 slices|
|Margarine, soft||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Dijon Mustard||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Swiss Cheese, Sliced (19 grams/0.7 oz)||475 g||1 lb 1 oz|
|Parsley, dried leaves||30 mls||2 Tbsp|
- Preheat convection oven to 300'F/150'C.
- Heat frozen cooked turkey burgers. Place turkey burgers in a 2" deep hotel pan, slightly overlapping. Pour chicken broth in pan. Cover with lid. Heat for ~ 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C for a minimum of 15 seconds. CCP-Maintain> 140'F/60'C until ready to assemble turkey burger melt.
- Meanwhile, while heating the turkey burger, place rye bread on parchment-lined baking sheet. Butter one side of the bread with 5 mls/1 tsp margarine. Broil for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven.
- Flip the toasted rye bread over, and spread 5 mls/1 tsp dijon mustard over the untoasted side of bread. Place heated turkey burger on top. Top the turkey burger with 1 slice (19 g/0.7 oz) of swiss cheese on diagonal. Return to oven and broil the turkey burger melt until the cheese is melted; approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of dried parsley. Serve 1 each per serving.
Serve with roasted red potatoes/sweet potatoes and buttered green beans (sides not included in then nutritional analysis).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (147 g/5.2 oz)
|Total Fat||15.2 g|
|Total Sugar||1.1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.85 g|
|Vitamin A||60.5 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.8 mg|
|Calories from Protein||27 %|