1 each (215 g/7.6 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Fully Cooked Pulled Beef (#26985)
|Beef Pulled, fully cooked||1.5 kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Mustard, yellow||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Mayonnaise||180 ml||3/4 cup|
|Beef Broth, prepared, reduced sodium||750 ml||3 cups|
|Margarine||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Garlic Powder||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Oil, canola||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Green Pepper, fresh, sliced thinly||360 g||13 oz|
|Red Pepper, fresh, sliced thinly||360 g||13 oz|
|Red Onion, fresh, cut into thin rings||240 g||8 oz|
|Provolone Cheese, slices, 20 gram/0.7 oz||250 g||9 oz|
- The day before, remove the cooked pulled beef from freezer and thaw under refrigeration at< 40'F/4'C. Preheat convection oven at 300'F/150'C.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard together. Chill at <40'F/4'C until assembly of the sandwich.
- Place cooked pulled beef in an insert pan and break apart. Pour prepared reduced-sodium Beef Broth over beef. Cover with lid. Heat for ~ 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- Cut hoagie bun in half (if not already cut). Spread margarine on the top half and sprinkle garlic powder on top. Place on a baking sheet.
- Cut the green and red peppers into thin slices. Cut the red onion into thin rings. Preheat a large skillet, add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the green and red pepper strips. Toss until tender; remove and set aside prior to building the sandwiches. In the same skillet, place onion slices and grill until tender and caramelized. Set aside.
- Assemble the sandwiches: Take baking sheet with split buttered buns and spread 2 tsp/10 ml of mustard/mayonnaise mixture on the bottom half. Then place 60 grams/2.1 oz warmed pulled beef next; top with 40 grams/1.4 oz of the grilled vegetables. Cover with two half slices(20 grams total) of provolone cheese and leave open. Heat in preheated convection until cheese melts. Serve hot. May cut into bun into halves; serve 2 x 1/2 each per serving.
Serve with raw vegetables & dip and french fries (sides not included in the nutritional analysis).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (215 g/7.6 oz)
|Total Fat||17.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.6 g|
|Total Sugar||4.1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||2.9 g|
|Vitamin A||37.7 RE|
|Vitamin C||12.3 mg|
|Calories from Protein||28 %|