252 g/8.9 oz
Feature Maple Leaf Product: Chicken Leg Quarters, Bone-In, Back Attached (IQF) (#26352)
|Chicken Leg Quarters, BI, Back Attached, IQF||25 each (7 kg)||25 each (15 lbs 5 oz)|
|Margarine, soft, melted||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Olive Oil||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Oregano, dry||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Smoked Paprika||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Garlic, minced||150 g||5.3 oz|
|Lemon Juice||175 ml||3/4 cup|
|Salt, table||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||15 ml||1 Tbsp|
|Lemon, fresh, sliced||6 each||6 each|
- Two days before, thaw chicken quarters under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C until ready to continue.
- The day before, marinate the chicken overnight - see next step.
- Prepare Marinade: Place the melted margarine, olive oil, oregano, paprika, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a deep insert pan and mix. Place the thawed chicken legs in the pan and toss everything together well. Cover with plastic wrap or lid and refrigerate overnight in the refrigerator at <40'F/4'C. If forgot to prepare the day before, marinate the chicken for at least 2 hours under refrigeration.
- Preheat convection oven to 425'F/220'C
- Transfer the chicken legs to a 2" deep insert pan and place the lemon slices between the legs. Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until legs are golden brown, no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear. Baste the chicken legs after 15 minutes. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C for a minimum of 15 seconds.
Serve with mashed potatoes and a tossed vinaigrette green salad (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 252 g/8.9 oz
|Total Fat||42 g|
|Trans Fats||0.07 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||82.59 RE|
|Vitamin C||15.17 mg|
|Calories from Protein||27 %|