320 g/11.2 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Oktoberfest Smoked Sausage, skinless, 114 g each (#24563)
|Oktoberfest Smoked Sausage, skinless, frz, 114 g each||12 each (1.368 kg)||12 each (3 lbs)|
|Canola Oil||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Green Peppers, fresh, diced||345 g||12 oz|
|Onions, frz, diced||125 g||4.4 oz|
|Diced Potatoes, frz||1.45 kg||3 lbs 3 oz|
|Cheddar Cheese, shredded||454 g||1 lb|
|Eggs, large OR Liquid Eggs||25 each/ 615 mls liquid eggs||25 each /2 2/3 cups liquid eggs|
|Milk, 2%||520 ml||2 cups + 4 tsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||5 ml||1 tsp|
|Italian Seasoning||10 ml||2 tsp|
- The day before, thaw Oktoberfest Smoked Sausage under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat oven to 350'F/177'C. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Saute diced, frozen onions, and diced peppers until soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Slice the sausages into 1/4" slices and place in a large bowl. Add frozen, diced potatoes, and shredded cheese. Stir gently to combine and pour the mixture into a lightly greased, 2" deep full-size insert pan (12" x 18").
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with milk, black pepper and Italian seasoning. Pour the egg mixture over the potato/sausage mixture; pat down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for ~50-60 minutes; the center should be set and the edges should be golden brown. The egg will continue to cook after removed from the oven. Ensure the internal temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for at least 15 seconds.
- Cut full-sized insert pan into 4 by 6 to yield 24 servings. Serve 3" x 2" (250 g) per serving. Garnish with chopped green onions and a dollop of sour cream.
Serve with multigrain toast and fresh fruit-grapes/orange slices/berries (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 320 g/11.2 oz
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Trans Fats||1.09 g|
|Saturated Fat||20 g|
|Total Sugars||2 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||123 RE|
|Vitamin C||11.14 mg|
|Calories from Protein||19 %|