1 each (140 g/5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Easy Carve Bone-In Smoked Ham (#64696)
|Easy Carve Ham||1.25 kg||2 lbs 12 oz|
|Apricot Jam||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
|Dijon Mustard||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Green Leaf Lettuce||150 g||5.3 oz|
|Brioche Slider Roll, fresh, 42 g each||25 each||25 each|
|Margarine, soft||125 ml||1/2 cup|
|Cheddar Cheese, sliced, 12 g each||300 g||10.5 oz|
- Shave the cooked smoked carved ham on the meat slicer. Slice and portion out 50 gram portions. Hold at <40'F/4'C until ready to assemble sandwiches.
- Mix apricot jam and dijon mustard together and hold under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C until ready to assemble sandwiches.
- Wash lettuce leaves and break into pieces (6 g) for sandwiches. Set aside.
- Cut brioche bun (42 grams each) in half (if not already cut). Butter bottom side of bun with 1 tsp/5 ml of margarine. Butter top of brioche bun with apricot mustard.
- Top bottom of buttered bun with lettuce leaves (6 g), then with 1 slice (12 g/0.4 oz) of cheddar cheese, followed by 50 g/1.8 oz of shaved smoked ham. Place top of bun on shaved ham. Place in insert pan, cover with wrap and hold at <40'F/4'C until service.
- CCP-Maintain <40'F/4'C; discard unused product.
Serve with fresh cherry tomatoes and a Caesar Salad (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (140 g/5 oz)
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fats||0.23 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Total Sugars||8 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||75.2 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.55 mg|
|Calories from Protein||22 %|