2 slices topped with #16 scoop stuffing (180 g/6.3 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Healthy Selections Sliced Roast Turkey Breast, Fully Cooked, 1 slice=30 g (#21363) and Fully Cooked Bacon Bits (3/8 inch) (#13514)
|Sliced Roast Turkey Breast, Fully Cooked, 1 slice=30 g, 50 slices||1.5 kg||3 lbs 5 oz|
|Canola Oil||50 ml||1/4 cup|
|Celery, diced, frz||225 g||7.9 oz|
|Onions, diced, frz||200 g||7 oz|
|Bacon Bits, 3/8 inch, fully cooked||80 g||2.8 oz|
|Mozzarella Cheese, shredded||450 g||1 lbs|
|Water, tap||780 ml||3 cup + 2 Tbsp|
|Margarine, soft||100 g||3.5 oz|
|Stuffing Mix, poultry||375 g||13 oz|
|Turkey Gravy, Low Sodium, prepared||750 ml||3 cup|
- The day before, thaw the sliced, cooked turkey breast under refrigeration at <40'F/4'C.
- Preheat the convection oven to 350'F/177'C.
- Prepare the mixture to add to the stuffing. In a skillet, heat oil on medium heat and add diced celery and diced onions. Saute onions and celery for ~ 10 minutes until onions are translucent and celery is soft. Stir in the bacon bits and shredded mozzarella cheese. Set aside for a later step.
- Prepare the Stuffing: In a saucepan, boil water and margarine. Stir in the stuffing mix and cover. Remove from heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and add in the onion/celery/bacon & cheese mixture.
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan. Pile 2 slices (60 g) of turkey breast on top of each other over the entire sheet pan. Place a #16 scoop (1/4 cup) of the prepared stuffing mix on the center of each set of turkey slices. Cover with foil and heat for ~20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is held for 15 seconds.
- While the turkey is warming in the oven, prepare the low sodium Turkey Gravy according to the recipe standard. Hold at 140'F/60'C until the point of service.
- At the point of service, ladle 1 oz /30 mls of turkey gravy over each turkey/stuffing portion. May garnish with fresh or dried parsley.
Serve with mashed potatoes, steamed vegetable medley and crusty dinner roll.
Nutritional Info per 2 slices topped with #16 scoop stuffing (180 g/6.3 oz)
|Total Dietary Fibre||2 g|
|Total Sugars||1 g|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Trans Fat||0.25 mg|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Vitamin A||462.37 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.13 mg|
|Calories from Protein||27 %|