128 g/4.5 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Easy Carve Bone-In Smoked Ham (#64696)
|Easy Carve Ham||2.5 kg||5 lbs 8 oz|
|Water, tap||250 ml||1 cup|
|Maple Syrup||250 ml||1 cup|
|Cumin Powder||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Smoked Paprika||60 ml||1/4 cup|
|Cinnamon, ground||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Garlic Powder||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Black Pepper, ground||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
|Onion Powder||30 ml||2 Tbsp|
- Preheat the convection oven to 300'F/150'C. Place carved ham, fat side up, in a roasting pan on top of a roasting rack; pour 250-500 mls of water into pan. Score the top fat and sides of carved ham in a diamond crosshatch pattern, cutting about 1 inch wide and 1/2 inch deep. Bake for approximately 18-20 minutes per lb/0.5 kg.
- Brush the ham with maple syrup but reserve some syrup for basting while cooking.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl, then rub all over ham, pressing into syrup to adhere to the ham. Cover ham with foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, remove foil and brush ham with reserved maple syrup. Increase the oven temperature to 375'F/190'C. Return ham to oven uncovered. Bake until glaze has caramelized and an internal temperature of 145'F/63'C is held for at least 15 seconds. Let rest 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve 90 grams of Smoky BBQ Ham per serving. CCP-Maintain >140'F/60'C; discard unused product.
Serve with roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 128 g/4.5 oz
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fats||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Sugars||10 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0.22 RE|
|Vitamin C||0.12 mg|
|Calories from Protein||44 %|