4 each (127 g/4.5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Schneiders Tempura Battered Chicken Balls (#41122)
|Tempura Battered Chicken Balls, par-fried||100 each (2.5 kg)||100 each (5.5 lbs)|
|Sweet & Sour Sauce, RTS||400 mls||1 2/3 cup|
|Green/Spring Onions, slice thin into rings||225 g||8 oz|
- Preheat convection oven to 350'F/177'C.
- Place frozen tempura battered chicken balls onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes and then turn chicken balls to ensure all sides are golden in colour. Cook for an additional 10 minutes or until the internal temperature of 165'F/74'C is held for at least 15 seconds. Transfer to an insert pan with lid. CCP: Hold product at >140'F/60'C until service.
- Slice fresh green onions into thin rings for garnishing at point of service.
- While chicken balls are baking, heat sweet and sour sauce in a saucepan. Heat till warm and >140'F/60'C. CCP: Hold product at >140'F/60'C until service.
- At point of service-serve 4 (100 g) chicken balls and ladle 20 mls/1 1/3 Tbsp of heated sweet & sour sauce over top. Garnish with a sprinkle of sliced green onions.
Serve with steamed rice or chinese fried rice(sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 4 each (127 g/4.5 oz)
|Total Fat||7.0 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Sugar||11.6 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||0.2 g|
|Vitamin A||4.5 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.7 mg|
|Calories from Fat||30 %|
|Calories from Protein||25 %|