1 each (213 g/7.5 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Turkey Burger, Fully Cooked, 85 g (#55692)
|Turkey Burger, fully cooked, 85 g each||25 each (2.125 kg)||25 each (4 lbs 11 oz)|
|Monterey Jack Cheese, sliced, 18 g each||450 g||1 lb|
|Tomatoes, sliced||800 g||1 lb 12.2 oz|
|Green Leaf Lettuce, break into pieces,||200 g||7 oz|
|Hamburger Bun, Whole Wheat, 56 g each||25 each||25 each|
|Mayonnaise||375 ml||1 1/2 cups|
- Preheat convection oven to 325'F/165'C.
- Grease sheet pan and place cooked turkey burgers on pan not overlapping. Heat for ~10 minutes per side or until the temperature reaches 165'F/74'C held for a minimum of 15 seconds. Alternatively, grill thawed turkey burgers on preheated grill top to medium heat and grill for approx. 3-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reached 165'F/74'C.
- Place a slice of monterey jack cheese (18 g/0.6 oz) on top of each turkey burger and place under broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese melts and is bubbly. Transfer cooked turkey burgers to an insert pan and cover with lid. CCP-Maintain at >140'F/60'C until ready to assemble.
- Slice medium-sized tomatoes into slices. Wash lettuce leaves and break into leaves (8 g) portions to assemble burgers.
- At point of service, build turkey burgers. Place 1 Tbsp/15 ml of mayonnaise on the bottom of the bun, followed by lettuce leaf (8 g), top with tomato slices (32 g/1.1 oz), and then place turkey burger on top. Place the top back on the bun. Serve immediately.
Serve with french fries/sweet potato fries or a garden salad and condiments for burger (sides not included in nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 1 each (213 g/7.5 oz)
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Trans Fats||0.36 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||68.6 RE|
|Vitamin C||1.42 mg|
|Calories from Protein||21 %|