180 ml (220 g/7.8 oz)
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Field Roast Italian Crumble (#31435)
|Field Roast Italian Crumbles, Ckd, Vegan, 907 g pkg||1320 grams (1.5 package)||2 lbs 14 oz|
|Onions, fresh, finely chopped||300 g||10.5 oz|
|Pasta, Rotini Plain, Dry||1.250 kg||2 lbs 12 oz|
|Mushrooms, Pieces, Cnd, chopped finely||700 ml||2 3/4 cups|
|Green Peppers, fresh, chopped finely||250 g||9 oz|
|Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded||350 g||12.3 oz|
|Garlic Powder||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Basil, dry leaves||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Oregano, dry leaves||10 ml||2 tsp|
|Marinara Sauce RTS (or spaghetti sauce)||1.250 L||5 cups|
|Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded||150 g||5.3 oz|
- The day before, thaw cooked vegan Italian crumbles in the refrigerator at 4'C/40'F or lower.
- Preheat convection oven to 350'F/176'C.
- Sauté the onions in a skillet until translucent. Place the Italian crumble in a bowl and break apart; add sautéed onions. Maintain at >140'F/60'C until ready to use.
- Prepare rotini pasta as per package directions; cook pasta noodles al dente. Mix cooked pasta with meat mixture.
- Add drained, chopped mushrooms and chopped green peppers to pasta mixture. Add 1st portion of mozzarella cheese to pasta and combine well.
- Mix seasonings and sauce together. Add to pasta mixture.
- Spray 2" deep insert pan(s) with cooking spray. Scale mixture into pan and top evenly with 2nd portion of mozzarella cheese. Cover and bake in preheated oven for approximately 1 hour and to an internal temperature of 165'F/74'C held for 15 seconds.
Serve with vinaigrette tossed garden salad or caesar salad and toasted garlic bread (sides not included in nutritional information). May garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Nutritional Info per 180 ml (220 g/7.8 oz)
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.3 g|
|Total Sugar||6.8 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||5.5 g|
|Vitamin A||57.3 RE|
|Vitamin C||63.3 mg|
|Calories from Fat||32 %|