260 g/9.1 oz
Featured Maple Leaf Product: Breaded Veal Cutlette, parfried, 113 g (#44422)
|Breaded Veal Cutlette, parfried, frz, 1 each =113 g||2.825 kg (25 each)||6.215 lbs (25 each)|
|Fresh Tomatoes, medium, sliced||1.8 kg||4 lbs|
|Iceberg Lettuce, torn into leaves||325 g||11 oz|
|Ciabatta Multigrain Bun||25 each||25 each|
|Black Ground Pepper||5 mL||1 tsp|
|Mayonnaise||250 mL||1 cup|
- Preheat convection oven to 400'F/200'C.
- Arrange par-fried veal cutlettes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper; do not overlap or crowd. Bake for 18 minutes or until or until internal temperature reaches 160'F/71'C and held for a minimum of 15 seconds.
- While the veal is cooling, slice tomatoes into thin slices; set aside. Wash iceberg lettuce and tear into leaves; set aside. Hold at <40'F/4'C until service.
- Cut Ciabatta buns in half; cover with wrap and set aside.
- At point of service, spread 2 tsp (10 ml) of mayonnaise on top of bun. Place veal cutlette on bottom of bun; place 2 slices of tomato on top of veal and 1 lettuce leaf. Season with pepper. Serve immediately.
Serve with home fries (sides not included in the nutritional information).
Nutritional Info per 260 g/9.1 oz
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Trans Fats||0.11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Sugars||9 g|
|Total Dietary Fiber||5.1 g|
|Vitamin A||70.35 RE|
|Vitamin C||10.34 mg|
|Calories from Protein||19 %|