Perfect for lunch, dinner, brunch and gourmet sandwiches. This ham offers a high-end yet cost effective
alternative to other carving options. With only one bone conveniently left for holding during carving, this ham is perfectly trimmed, oven-ready or can be served cold.
- Now 42% reduced in sodium
- Canadian farm-raised in Western Canada
- Well-trimmed whole muscle ham with 96% yield
- Gently seasoned with a delicate hardwood smoked flavour
- Shank bone allows for easier carving
- Soft texture that is easy to cut and chew
Ingredients:PORK, WATER, SUGAR, POTASSIUM LACTATE, SALT, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM DIACETATE, SODIUM ERYTHORBATE, SODIUM NITRITE, SMOKE.
Preparation InstructionsPlace ham in pan with a little water. Cook at low temperature, 300°F for 2-3 hours. Baste with water or favourite glaze/sauce to keep moist.
- Product Code: 64696
- SCC Code: 64000646968
- Recommended Serving Size: 90g
- Pack Size: 8.8kg
- Servings Per Case: 66 x 90g
Nutritional Info per 90g
|Vitamin A (RE)||2.5|
|Vitamine C (mg)||5.9|